Who Can You Help? by Rick White, President 180BIZ
This is our family edition. Today I want to talk to you about a different perspective. For the last couple of months, it's been easy to focus on survival. You’ve been focused on moving forward and keeping yourself and your business whole. You’ve been focused on taking care of your team and your family. And I think that's important. But you must make sure your house is in order. I've been telling clients that unemployment is running about 22% nationwide right now. It’s a sin. But still leaves 78% of the people who are still working. And I think that's amazing. And as a business owner, we must be focused on the possibility not the negativity. We must be focused on the opportunity. Yes, there are a lot of people hurting. But I'm going to ask you to step back and start looking around to see who you can help.
There's this old story, and I'm sure you've heard it before, but I want to remind you of it. A young...
Enjoy the blog? You'll LOVE our
Be our guest on our next monthly webinar, November 13th at 12pm eastern time.
CONFLICT vs CONFRONTATION
For more information and to sign up to be my guest at our next webinar to give the program a free test drive, click the button below.
See you there!
You're almost there!
After clicking SUBMIT, check your email to complete the authentication process.
By downloading the ABC's of Employee Retention EBOOK you will receive notifications of future 180BIZ training offers.